[buug] Berkeley Unix User's Group

Karen Hogoboom khogoboom at gmail.com
Sun May 29 07:35:38 PDT 2011

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> Quoting Karen Hogoboom (khogoboom at gmail.com):
>
> > ...and that was on the east coast where MIT is alive and well and
> > living near New York.
>
> Nu, if you call that living.

I didn't follow your reference to Nu.  Maybe it's an inside joke.  Or maybe
you were drinking coffee and mentally went somewhere that I don't follow.

> > Can everything built on a foundation live when the things that are
> > built on that foundation killed that foundation?
>

> http://knowyourmeme.com/i/681/original/what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Funny, but again, I don't follow how that answers that question.  On the
other hand, you are not required to answer my questions since, as you
asserted, you are not paid to answer them.

> --
> Cheers,        "You're not cleared for that information, Friend Citizen.
> Rick Moen      (Remember:  Rumours are treason, and make the Computer
> UnHappy."
> rick at linuxmafia.com                                       -- Paranoia
> McQ!  (4x80)

Karen Lee Hogoboom