[buug] Move the list?

Zeke Krahlin ezekielk at goct.net
Fri Apr 27 11:59:48 PDT 2012

Quoting Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>:

> Quoting Jon McClintock (jammer at weak.org):
>
>> Aaaaand moved?
>
> http://buug.org/pipermail/buug/ is kinda... special at the moment.
> Usual problem is that /var/lib/mailman/bin/arch is a bit buggy and
> does spastic things when it, e.g., encounters a non-envelope line
> with 'From ' as the beginning of a line.

OMFG this is boooorrrring! Why not take a break from Unix-speak and
check out my latest novel, soon to be published:

zekeblog.wordpress.com

Book is called "Free Me From This Bond", and is composed of various
blog entries. You will see a menu of that same title in the right-side
margin. Ten chapters are already up. Three more will be posted there
in a day or two, thirteen in all completes the book.

There /is/ a reference to John and Feedle's joke about "safe hex" in
one of those chapters...I just don't recall for the nonce. Just
thought I'd mention.

And thank you, excellent Unix geeks, for making all this possible
(that is: creating a thing called cyberspace that allows my talented
ideas to span the globe and bring me infamy and misfortune)!

--
"Lo, apart from Olympus, the Sun never looked on aught so grand."
- Antipater of Sidon (upon viewing the Temple of Artemis)