[buug] BUUG list policy?

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Dec 20 09:15:03 PST 2012

I recently noticed on:
That BUUG list policy isn't stated there, however it was
("historically") stated on the list page before the migration of the
list to the balug.org domain:
However, list policy is also stated/implied on:
http://www.buug.org/
What's stated there, however, matches neither what was, nor is, on the
list page itself.

Anyway, perhaps we can discuss this at this evening's BUUG meeting a bit
(and/or on list a bit if/as needed), and figure out what the policy
ought to say, and have http://buug.org/mailman/listinfo/buug and
possibly also
http://www.buug.org/
updated so they're consistent.

In the interim, I'd say what's stated on
http://www.buug.org/
takes precedence, as list policy isn't currently stated elsewhere on the
site in any "official" location.