[buug] Fwd: Re: converting Ubuntu to Xubuntu?

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Dec 22 09:24:11 PST 2012

There's also Ubuntu Core[1], which may serve as useful comparison reference
point (namely installed packages) or clean, stripped down base from
which to start (roughly analogous to a Debian base installation with
nothing else added).

And, a bit more regarding converting among {U,Ku,Xu}buntu remixes (as
Ubuntu terms them):

forwarded bit/excerpt:

----- Forwarded message from jb at caustic.org -----