[buug] $*#! JavaScript and the new playing field for Free Software

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Mon Sep 10 19:27:57 PDT 2012

Rick> And in conclusion, yay NoScript and RequestPolicy, which help make
Rick> JavaScript less of a liability and annoyance.
Rick> http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/index.php?page=kicking#linuxbrowser

For now, I have settled on CsFire [1] as my primary means of protection.
That, and aggressively growing my /etc/bind/named.conf.local :-)

[1] https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/csfire/

--
Ian Zimmerman
gpg public key: 1024D/C6FF61AD