[buug] $*#! JavaScript and the new playing field for Free Software

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Sep 10 19:43:59 PDT 2012

Quoting Ian Zimmerman (itz at buug.org):

> For now, I have settled on CsFire [1] as my primary means of protection.

It'd be really nice if you could politely suggest to author Philippe De
Ryck that he provide a licence statement (as he has created proprietary
software by default).  Probably MPL 2.0 would be good.  Unfortunately, a
lot of authors either never think about that matter or mistakenly assume
that absence of licence makes something open source.

Article: http://archive09.linux.com/feature/155919

> That, and aggressively growing my /etc/bind/named.conf.local :-)

You're more than welcome to mine this'un:
http://linuxmafia.com/pub/linux/network/bind9-examples-linuxmafia.tar.gz