[buug] Project

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Mon Jun 10 23:08:35 PDT 2013

On Thu, 30 May 2013 13:08:40 -0700 (PDT)
Anonymous <k_h at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Does anyone on this list need help with any Java programming projects?

I don't know much about any Java Free Software projects, but my company
[1] is desperately looking for _good_ programmers in pretty much any
language.  And I just forwarded the recruiting authorities this [2]
which should have made them a bit more clued about hiring women.  In
theory.

[1] http://www.linqia.com/about/jobs/

[2] http://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/552848/a35889de9c4b7eb8/