[buug] oops!

Karen L Hogoboom k_hogoboom at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 12:33:08 PDT 2013

I forgot..I still have this Federal identity theft case open and I am not supposed to join groups or put my name in any new databases.  I have to withdraw from the BUUG list again.  If I come to the meetings, I'll have to use an assumed name.  I'll try to avoid the wig scenario.

BTW, are you still driving?  One way to secure your personal space is to stop driving cars.  Not only will you reduce your dependence on this planet's gas resources, you will terrify fewer small pets.  For example, if you were as small as a kitten, would you really think a Mercedes racing down the open road is sexy?

Karen