[buug] Books for BUUG and ...

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Feb 19 21:13:42 PST 2014

I've got some books to distribute to some user groups - including BUUG.
These are review copies from Pearson Education (they'd of course quite
appreciate if you write a review - especially on Amazon.com for the
particular title and edition).

Anyway, books - first of all, I received comp codes for electronic
versions of these - see below section

references/excerpts/(slightly redacted):
----- Forwarded message from <redacted>@pearson.com -----