[buug] 6 BUUG folks made it to Au Coquelet Cafe: Re: power restored, migrating back to Au Coquelet Cafe: Re: BUUG @ Bobby G's until power restored @ Au Coquelet Cafe

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Fri Jun 3 07:52:49 PDT 2016

And despite the power situation, we did in total, have fair
sized attendance - a total of 6 BUUG folks made it to
Au Coquelet Cafe ... although we never had quite that many
sitting where we were all at the same time (e.g. one joined
right after another left - so close on timing they greeted
each other within Au Coquelet Cafe - but not where we were
seated).