[buug] Books, etc. for ...

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Nov 27 22:39:39 PST 2016

I've got multiple titles (including several recently received) to give
away to user groups.  I'll do my more-or-less usual one title per each
user group I typically go to - at least until each user group has had at
least one opportunity to get a title.

I may not schlep all physical titles to all meetings,
so depending what relevant responses I see in email on the applicable
user group list(s) (and emailing me and not to any relevant list doesn't
count) before I head out the door from home directly or indirectly (e.g.
via work) to those meetings, or if I see nothing relevant by then on
list for group I'll be heading to, I'll randomly select ... anyway,
based upon whichever, I'll typically bring at least two physical titles
with me and up to a max of perhaps as many as 4, to each of those
meetings.

"Must be present to win" - I'm not going to hold books for people that
don't make it to meetings - especially while denying said book(s) to
those that do make it to meetings - so don't ask.  So, if you want to
get hold of one of these titles, from me, you need to actually make it
to a meeting.

Details, more information, etc., see:
https://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:books_and_publications