[buug] Github diffs

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 26 22:13:59 PDT 2016

Well, ... ugly and inefficient, ... but *might* suffice ...
if we allow a bashism ... and, I'm presuming Github has some
URLs that allow direct raw downloads of the various versions, so ...
with bash or similar, something like:

$ diff [options] <(command_that_outputs_a_version)
<(command_that_outputs_another_version)

Can also skip/avoid the bashisms, by using some temporary named pipes.
Inefficient, of course, as that requires the full data from both
versions - but
does allow one fully flexibility in how to compare/diff or otherwise
handle those
two sets of data.