[buug] Today's meeting - we may be in front section of restaurant/cafe

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 1 09:59:31 PDT 2017

For today's Berkeley Unix User Group (BUUG) meeting,
we may be in the front section of the restaurant/cafe.

Someone's bringing in laptop(s) that may require AC power
and wants to do some installation/troubleshooting requested
such, and ... this time of year, with a bunch of Cal students
gone, it may be relatively feasible to fairly easily get
space for all of us attending in the front section - we'll
see how it goes.