[buug] Free hardware!: Cisco switches & routers, additional switches, Wi-Fi access points, etc.!

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Oct 24 11:18:05 PDT 2021

Available in Berkeley, CA!:
Free hardware!: Cisco switches & routers, additional switches, Wi-Fi
access points, etc.!
Most notably have a look at:
https://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:offered_wanted_hardware_etc
In particular note the items that currently also indicate:
"looking to rehome by about 2021-11-31"
lots of good hardware looking for a new home - and I really don't
have the space nor need, so looking to get some of it pushed out (lest
it end up ecycled), and aiming to do that fairly soon.

So, if there's item(s) you're interested in, email me,
including in Subject: header and body of email:
make, model, and if applicable, serial number
of the item, and in email body preferably also include statement of why you
want it / what you want/intend to use it for, and I'll pick who gets what
based upon when requested and for what, who's already got what, who actually
picks things up in timely manner, etc.
And in general, you'll need come pick it up from me, though
I might sometimes schlep it to a LUG meeting or the like if
someone promises to be there and take it from there.

And ... Berkeley Unix User Group (BUUG) may not be currently meeting (alas,
ye olde venue is gone!), but BerkeleyLUG.com continues to meet.
https://BerkeleyLUG.com/
https://groups.google.com/g/berkeleylug/c/vx_gDjFWits/m/kJGaqvu-AgAJ