[buug] Great Links re. Internet/Linux Security

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Aug 6 16:05:09 PDT 2000

begin  Nicolai Rosen quotation:

> Ah, forgot about that angle.

Then, you have been wasting my time.

> Not all bioses....

> Also, it's important....

I'm sorry, but I've gotten _really_ tired people expecting me to debate
them because they've had some insight allowing open physical host access to
become safe.  If you would like to see one of the innumerable places
where this discussion has been done to death, check the SVLUG list
archives.

--
Cheers,                              "Open your present...."
Rick Moen                            "No, you open your present...."