[buug] This Thursday at UC Computers

Zeke Krahlin ezekielk at iname.com
Sat Feb 19 09:12:25 PST 2000

A reminder that BUUG members will meet this Thursday, Feb. 24, with the
BAFUG (Bay Area FreeBSD User Group) crowd at UC Computers/Transbay,
from 7:30-9pm. This is at 2569 Telegraph Ave., between Blake and Parker.
For
more detailed directions and a map, go to our home page at

	http://www.weak.org/buug

Bring a few bucks if you want to partake in a slice or two of pizza, soda
and/or coffee. (And show up by 7:15 to partake.)

Based on BAFUG's invite to last month's meeting, I presume that anyone who
plans to attend should inform either Nicole Harrington
<nicole at webweaver.net>, or
Josef Grosch <jgrosch at mooseriver.com> on or before Feb. 24th, so they'll
have an idea how much pizza, soda, and coffee to bring.

I very much look forward to meeting BAFUG folk.

FYI, I will be hanging out at the Cafe Mediterraneum a block north of UC
Computers,
from 5:30-7:00pm.I invite anyone to join me there. I'll probably be
sitting in the balcony, glaring into my PDA over Linux Security How-To.
(That, or playing Solitaire!)

---
FreeISP Cubs BBS & Chat
http://www5.50megs.com/fnc