[buug] Web Page Stuff

Ezekiel J. Krahlin ezekielk at iname.com
Tue Jan 25 03:20:21 PST 2000

WEBSITE UPDATES

To Jon McClintock, server host:

Please download the updated web pages from:

      http://www4.50megs.com/buug/mirror/BUUGWEB.ZIP

I've added more links to the Resources page.

RETURN HOME LINK
Can you put a "return to home page" link on the BUUG mailing list page?

SECOND E-MAIL ADDRESS
Soon as you send me a second e-mail address, I can replace the temporary
yahoo address with one to your server. This 2nd address will be used for
visitors to our site, to report broken links, or just post a comment or
question.

CHAT ROOM
How about a chat room? But if you can't provide an IRC service, I can muss
up a chat room at a free service called "ToolZones", located at
http://www.toolzone.com.

CALENDAR
I was thinking of a calendar listing all Unix-related events in and around
the Berkeley area.
Plain text, or something fancier?

TIA, see ya Thursday!

---