[buug] Re: Check out our Resources page

Jon McClintock jammer at weak.org
Wed Jan 26 17:57:20 PST 2000

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Rick Moen wrote:

> You might find http://linuxmafia.com/bale/ (my page of information on
> local *ix groups) handy.  Among other things, it'll let BUUG see that
> it has a meeting-night conflict with Bay Area FreeBSD User's Group's
> Berkeley chapter.

Yeah, I noticed this yesterday. Hmm. We'll have to discuss this next
meeting.

> (5) Somebody should bring to Au Cocolat something to recognise the
> group by, e.g., a stuffed Chuck the Daemon or something.

I've just printed out some very visible placards we can put on the tables.
I'll bring a couple along on Thursday.

AFA the web page, yes, it needs work. Maybe if I find some time this
weekend I'll add some more to it and make it more eye-pleasing.
Eventually, I plan to have it CVS'd and accessable to a group of people.

-Jon