[buug] [{BAFUG-A} Headcount for Berkeley BAFUG]

Jon McClintock jammer at weak.org
Tue Mar 21 09:51:16 PST 2000

----- Forwarded message from Josef Grosch <jgrosch at mooseriver.com> -----

Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:11:11 -0800
From: Josef Grosch <jgrosch at mooseriver.com>
To: announce at bafug.org
Subject: {BAFUG-A} Headcount for Berkeley BAFUG

Heads up!

I need a head count of people who are planning on attending Thursdays
meeting. This is so I'll have some idea how much pizza, soda, and coffee to
get. If you could respond by Thursday 6pm it would be very helpful.

Our normally scheduled hacking will now continue.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 3.4
jgrosch at MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses

## This is the BAFUG Announce List ##