[buug] Exploit

Gyan Chawdhary gunnu45 at nightmail.com
Mon Nov 13 10:00:38 PST 2000

Hello everybody
Im 19 male from india. I am a average linux user and do some scriptkiddi hacking
also.I tried to code some buffer overflow exploits but found that assembly
knowledge was required.......
I have some questions to ask :-

Can any body advice me some good books on assembly under linux for intel
platform
Can any body tell me about any good papers on writing shellcode..
THANKS

  Never forget a date again!  Have you tried ReminderEmail?
  http://reminderemail.com/go/nmm