[buug] [catherine at abriasoft.com: re: AbriaSoft]

Jon McClintock jammer at weak.org
Wed Oct 25 14:13:12 PDT 2000

----- Forwarded message from Catherine Nguyen <catherine at abriasoft.com> -----

From: Catherine Nguyen <catherine at abriasoft.com>
To: catherine at abriasoft.com

I would also like to take this opportunity to invite you and your members to
join the First Open Source Database Users Group. Find people with the same
interest in Open Source and discuss the latest  in MySQL and other Open Source
databases.  With guest speakers you will get the most up to date info on what
is happening in the world of  database. Our inaugural meeting will be November
2, 2000.  Seats are limited for RSVP as soon as you can.

Location: 5201 Great America Pkwy. Suite 122 (Techmart)
              Santa Clara, CA 95054
Date/Time: November 2, 2000 from 7pm-9pm (we meet the first Thursday of every
	    month)
RSVP:  Only 200 seats available, jonathand at abriasoft.com
Web site:  http://www.abriasoft.com/osdug.php

Guest Speakers:
Michael "Monty" Widenius, Creator of MySQL
Michael A. Olson, VP of Sales and Marketing, Sleepycat Software

Please visit our website for the bios of our guest speakers.  Thank again for
your reply and time.

Regards,

Catherine Nguyen
AbriaSoft