[buug] Inexpensive DSL

Zeke Krahlin ezekielk at weak.org
Mon Sep 11 22:47:12 PDT 2000

The Winfire free DSL service just sent me an announcement that they now
have DSL for my area. They are free w/ad banner plus $199 modem for a
144kbps connection.

But they also offer for $19.95/month plus $99 modem, no banner ads at
384kbps connection. I can afford that! Winfire's home page is at:

www.winfire.com/

Any opinions, pro or con, about this service?

---
LAVENDAR VELVET REVOLUTION
Disgusted with our "choices" for next U.S. president?
Write me in: Ezekiel J. Krahlin, gay activist,
homeless and civil rights advocate. To make
an informed decision about me, peruse my website:
http://surf.to/gaybible
---
"Zeke Krahlin" <ezekielk at weak.org>
Linux: the people's OS.