[buug] Feedle spams? Boy, this must be important!

Zeke Krahlin ezekielk at weak.org
Sat Sep 16 09:31:15 PDT 2000

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Feedlebom wrote:

> I've set up a slash site, http://engine.feedle.com.  I encourage anybody
> and everybody to participate.

Looks like a fun project! I'll enjoy participating, that's for sure. I
especially enjoy the voting for gay president poll: yes, no, only if it's
zeke. I chose option 3 of course, as did the sensible majority. I'd like
to see the complete list of IP numbers according to how they voted, so I
can prepare it for Daddy, who'll check it twice (see who's naughty or
nice).

Another request: allow all pro-Zeke voters to vote as many times as they
want. I found it quite frustrating to limit my vote to just
1...considering all the multiple personalities that possess my body. I'll
even accept a 2/5th vote for each personality, like we once did for people
of color (you know, the one's who built this country up to greatness).

 ---
LAVENDER VELVET REVOLUTION
Disgusted with our "choices" for next U.S. president?
Write me in: Ezekiel J. Krahlin, gay activist,
homeless and civil rights advocate. To make
an informed decision about me, peruse my website:
http://surf.to/gaybible