[buug] Installing X on Dell with i810 chipset

C. Sullivan feedle at feedle.net
Tue Dec 18 12:23:29 PST 2001

The Intel 810 chipset has a couple of unique issues.  I cannot speak for
FreeBSD, but on Linux there is special kernel-land stuff for handling this
chipset.  It is likely that XFree86 for FreeBSD will require a backport of
this stuff.

You might try a Google search on "Intel 810 FreeBSD"... I did that and got
some promising looking information.

-Fedl