[buug] [SCO] ssh compile errors from ssh-1.2.27 tar

Bill Schoolcraft bill at wiliweld.com
Tue Jan 2 18:23:31 PST 2001

At Tue, 2 Jan 2001 it looks like Jason DiCioccio composed:

Jason.->Perhaps look for a libshadow or libshad or similar.. or do strings on
Jason.->your common libraries looking for the appropriate library and simply
Jason.->add a -l<libraryname> there.. You obviously have shadow support since
Jason.->it didn't bitch about your header files, and only on linking.. Find
Jason.->the library you need via those methods and either copy/paste thel on
Jason.->gcc statement and add -l<libraryneeded> to the end, or just edit the
Jason.->Makefile and do it that way.
Jason.->
Jason.->Good luck,
Jason.->- -JD-
Jason.->

Thanks Jason and Rick, I seem to have my work cut out for me and
really appreciate your help and suggestions.

--
Bill Schoolcraft
PO Box 210076

"UNIX, A Way of Life."