[buug] Re: [Buug-admin] Email List Rental

Brian Sobolak sobolak at myrealbox.com
Tue Oct 23 03:14:20 PDT 2001

Hello C.,

CS> Please, please... those of you in other UNIX-oriented user groups... please
CS> tell me that this sort of request is not common... and better yet, please
CS> tell me that it is never honored...

CS> (Yes, I told the guy to get stiff.  Topic was his, BTW.  Rental?  No.)

I've never seen such a thing on any of the FreeBSD lists that I'm on,
and spam does leak through about once per day.  Perhaps it goes to the
postmaster and never makes it to the subscribers.

These guys are running Windoze too - check out the uptime stats...
<http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph/?host=www.acteva.com>

brian

--
Pull open the glass door, feel the rush of cool air, walk inside, get in
line, and look around you, look at the kids working in the kitchen, at the

        --Eric Schlosser, _Fast Food Nation_

Brian Sobolak                           San Francisco, California
sobolak at myrealbox.com                   http://www.planetshwoop.com