[buug] Can I share your internet connection and office space? (Berkeley area)

Bob Read unixjavabob at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 13:54:57 PDT 2002

Hello BUUG,
   I may be working on a project Sep-Dec 2002 for
which I'd need the following:

1)  fast internet connection (DSL on up)
2)  my own static internet IP (I would bring in my own
linux or BSD box for this IP and put it on your
existing network...this box would be used for IPSec or
ssh tunneling to another host on the internet)
3)  office space...just a desk to put my laptop on,
really, nothing more...and I would be the only one
using it.

   If there's anyone out there who has 2 or more of
these resources to spare, maybe we can arrange
something, like a monthly "rental" agreement.
   I should be at the next BUUG meeting (at least for
a little while) if you want to meet me.

Later,
Bob

=====
Bob Read
Senior Unix Administrator/DBA/Programmer
cell (510)-703-1634
unixjavabob at yahoo.com