[buug] Xvfb

Rob Helmer robert at namodn.com
Thu Aug 22 12:03:41 PDT 2002

Hello,

I've been using Xvfb from ftp.x.org on Solaris 7/8 for about 2 years in
production now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but OpenWindows is based off of the free
X11R6 sources, right? Seems pretty standard to me.. Sun might not
support it though, depends on what kind of relationship you have
with them.

HTH,
Rob Helmer