[buug] Test message, apologies...

f.johan.beisser jan at caustic.org
Tue Dec 10 00:07:30 PST 2002

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Jerry Asher wrote:

> I checked my configuration and it seems to be fine.  On the odd chance
> it was a temporary fluke, or that I can get some more information, I am
> sending this test message.
>
> Does anyone understand what might be going wrong?

yeah.

qmail's attempting to use TLS. but it can't find a certificate to use. so,
it's simply dropping the email to that host.

your best solution is to not use qmail, or start digging around in the
deeper internals to really understand it.

  http://caustic.org/~jan                      jan at caustic.org
	"Champagne for my real friends, real pain for
	  my sham friends." -- Tom Waits