[buug] Whats a good MTA?

Nick Jennings nkj at namodn.com
Tue Dec 10 20:43:12 PST 2002

Exim is extremely configurable (and very well documented). It supports
logically seperating out users based on domain names.

So, for instance, what I do on my server, is I have my servers domain & user
accounts set up normally. Then I have another domain name which is used
exclusively for webmail (iaminsane.com) and it has a completely seperate
namespace for user accounts, so the two do not conflict.

I've been very happy with exim. I have not been very happy with sendmail.
I do like Veggie Burgers. I do not like Anchovies.

- Nick