[buug] [CalLUG-announce] Apache Server

Nick Sophinos nickmdf at tsoft.com
Sun May 5 11:09:23 PDT 2002

Hello Luis,

As a person who has done what you want to do with Apache, my suggestion is
first be decent at using Linux.  "Running Linux" by O'Reilly is a good book
help.  This book also contains basic networking info too.  apache.org has
good
documentation for installing and configuring apache.  On good book that I
still refer
to regarding Apache is "Adminsitering Apache" published by McGraw-Hill.  It
contains some
good bash scripts for various deployment scenarios.

- Nick