[buug] mozilla

f.johan.beisser jan at caustic.org
Tue Oct 29 23:26:46 PST 2002

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Nick Moffitt wrote:

> 	phoenix looks nice, but the binary release is a 9MB tarball!
> Are there any genuinely small and elegant gecko browsers out there?
> I'd love to be able to build a reasonably-sized yet functional browser
> app from source.

i suspect you're going to be SOL. gecko itself is not tiny by any means.
most of those "alternatives using gecko" need to have mozilla installed
with it, which just kills the space saving aspect of it.

anyhow, bedwards for me.

  http://caustic.org/~jan                      jan at caustic.org
	"Champagne for my real friends, real pain for
	  my sham friends." -- Tom Waits