[buug] Intresting problem with FREEBSD and Sendmail

Patrick Soltani psoltani at ultradns.com
Wed Jul 2 15:28:37 PDT 2003

> FreeBSD 3.3-19991117-STABLE
 We are using FreeBSD as a firewall /Proxy/email relay/Internal DNS server. We currently use Microsoft Exchange server 5.5 as our email server.  My problem is the following I am trying to install a new email server with a different IP address.

What mail server software are you installing?
Is it on the same machine you have put the description above, or is it a new machine?
If on the same machine, how are you planning to use two mail servers at the same time on the same machine?
Elaborate a bit and I am sure you'll find good help here.

Regards,
Patrick Soltani.