[buug] connecting between linux machines?

Skip Evans skip at ncseweb.org
Fri Nov 14 10:00:45 PST 2003

>Skip, there are a lot of us who do this for a living.  Given that you're
>setting Reply-To to direct any answers off-list, and thus aren't aiming
>to increase the community's knowledge base, maybe you should be hiring
>network consulting services.

I didn't actually set the Reply-To to anything intentionally, just
whatever my
client defaulted to. Sorry for any violation of the list's etiquette. I
didn't intend
to use the list as a "private consulting service."

--
Skip Evans
Network Project Director
evans at ncseweb.org
http://www.ncseweb.org

NCSE now has a one way broadcast news list.
Please note that this is NOT a discussion
list. You cannot post messages for members
to receive. We use this list to broadcast
news about the creationism/evolution issue
to interested parties.

To sign up send:
subscribe ncse your at email.address.here
to: majordomo at ncseweb2.org