[buug] connecting between linux machines?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Nov 14 11:00:37 PST 2003

Quoting Skip Evans (skip at ncseweb.org):

> I didn't actually set the Reply-To to anything intentionally, just
> whatever my client defaulted to.

You have:

Mozilla Mail/News doesn't default to that:  You apparently set it when
you established your personal profile -- and you still have it.  You
might want to fix it.

--
Cheers,   If C gives you enough rope to hang yourself, then C++ gives you enough
Rick Moen    to bind and gag your neighbourhood, rig the sails on a small ship,