[buug] connecting between linux machines?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Nov 14 14:15:00 PST 2003

Quoting Skip Evans (skip at ncseweb.org):

> Along similar lines (and this is a true story), I was taking my
> bicycle on BART one afternoon. I have a FreeBSD sticker on it and a
> woman looked at it with her head cocked and then asked me, "Who's
> BSD?"

Something she did too much of in the 60s?  ;->

> (This message sent with apologies to any and all who are annoyed by
> however I have my Reply-To and whatnots set.  If you have suggestions
> for how to set them so as not to cause raoucous exchanges on the list,
> I am more than open to hear them.... unless they come from Rick...
> because he apparently does this for a living.)

You're welcome to pretend this came from someone you're not having a
public snit at.  I don't mind.

In Mozilla Mail/News, open Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings on the
Edit menu.  On the field "Reply-to Address", you can specify a Reply-To
address differing from your e-mail address, when such is desirable.

Since it appears that you have the same address in both fields, you
might want to remove that one, then hit "OK" to save.

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                                           FORTH heart if honk then.
rick at linuxmafia.com