[buug] connecting between linux machines?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Nov 14 14:36:47 PST 2003

Quoting Nick Moffitt (nick at zork.net):

> Nope.  It specifically prompts you if you want to use the
> reply-to.

I'm glad to hear that, but think it unnecessary for me to go test a
bunch of MUAs to support my recollection of inappropriate Reply-To
handling among common mailers.

> You all but accused him of trying to use the list as a private
> consulting service.

Since you mention it, Skip _does_ tend to use the list as a private
consulting service.  Not that there's anything particularly wrong with
trying.

> Skip took offense, and nobody on this list seemed to think it
> at all odd that he should.  I wonder why.

Wait, you took a poll, or was this a Hundredth Monkey sort of thing?