[buug] Need help!

Skip Evans skip at ncseweb.org
Fri Apr 2 11:06:34 PST 2004

NCSE seems to be under attack, and I know this is going to
sound weird, from creationists in Turkey (We tracked in IP
address from there). We need a consultant who know security
and especially attacks through majordomo.

This is an emergency.

I'm taking our network off-line so please call on the phone
number below if you're available and know network security
and attacks through majordomo.
--
Skip Evans
Network Project Director
evans at ncseweb.org
http://www.ncseweb.org

NCSE now has a one way broadcast news list.
Please note that this is NOT a discussion
list. You cannot post messages for members
to receive. We use this list to broadcast
news about the creationism/evolution issue
to interested parties.

To sign up send:
subscribe ncse-news your at email.address.here
to: majordomo at ncseweb2.org