[buug] Today? & "UNIX BUG" license plate

Ian Zimmerman bayard at newsguy.com
Thu Jan 1 17:41:05 PST 2004

Michael> But if folks show up and meet (regular place or an alternate if
Michael> Au Coquelet Cafe is closed), I think that then constitutes a
Michael> meeting :-) ... might be useful to bring a BUUG sign, or
Michael> something to make one, in case (regular) "keeper of the sign"
Michael> isn't there.

Michael> Oh, yes, ... and seen in Berkeley :-) (on 2003-12-27 and other
Michael> dates): California vehicle license plate: UNIX BUG on a classic
Michael> slightly modified VW Beatle (at/around 2404 Dana St.)

Ahem ... read recent BAD archives to see what I think of vehicle
attachments as means of expression .. or maybe you remember :-)

Anyway, it's too late for me to came today.  I'd like to know if it did
take place and when's the next one, though.

--
Nothing can be explained to a stone.
Or to a stoned person, either.