[buug] [Jon McClintock <jammer at weak.org>] Re: Linux sysadmins needed - please moderate

Bob Read unixjavabob at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 10:50:21 PST 2004

Hey Ian,
   What do you use for monitoring for these clusters
(basic stuff like cpu, memory, disk) -- Ganglia?
something else?
   I'm also interested to know how you setup the
subnets, switches, and routers (ie how is the network
layer designed for these clusters).
   Lastly, how do you install patches/manage software
on the cluster members?

Thanks,
Bob R.