[buug] Anti-open source by conservative think tank

Skip Evans skip at ncseweb.org
Thu Jan 15 14:49:32 PST 2004

This might not be terribly interesting to the list, but I
found it amusing because the organization sponsoring the
event is our arch-nemesis, the most active, well-funded
anti-evolution education organization in the country.

They are a very conservative think tank with serious
influence in Washington.

February 4
Linux and Open Source:
Panacea or Problem

Mark Ryland, former Microsoft executive and Discovery
Institute Vice President, will speak as part of Discovery's
Technology Forum Series. More details to follow.

http://www.discovery.org/scripts/viewDB/index.php?command=view&id=24&program=Technology%20and%20Democracy&isEvent=true

--
Skip Evans
Network Project Director
evans at ncseweb.org
http://www.ncseweb.org

NCSE now has a one way broadcast news list.
Please note that this is NOT a discussion
list. You cannot post messages for members
to receive. We use this list to broadcast
news about the creationism/evolution issue
to interested parties.

To sign up send:
subscribe ncse your at email.address.here
to: majordomo at ncseweb2.org