[buug] [Heather_Fox at prenhall.com: Kirk McKusick's forthcoming new FreeBSD book]

Jon McClintock jammer at weak.org
Wed Jun 23 11:10:59 PDT 2004

Hey guys,

Someone send me your shipping address (Ian?), and I'll have then send
y'all the book to share...

-Jon

----- Forwarded message from "Fox, Heather" <Heather_Fox at prenhall.com> -----

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:02:08 -0400
From: "Fox, Heather" <Heather_Fox at prenhall.com>
Subject: Kirk McKusick's forthcoming new FreeBSD book
To: "'jammer at weak.org'" <jammer at weak.org>

Hello,

 Addison-Wesley is publishing Kirk McKusick's new book in about a month
(late July): "The Design & Implementation of the FreeBSD Operating System".
If  you would like to receive a review copy for the benefit of your user
group, please reply with a contact name/shipping address as soon as
possible.

 Booklink to see cover, table of contents:
http://www.awprofessional.com/title/0201702452
<http://www.awprofessional.com/title/0201702452>

Thanks, HFox

Heather Fox, Addison-Wesley/Prentice Hall PTR  Publicist & Liaison for
"Addison-Wesley/Prentice Hall PTR User Group Program"
(phone) 201.236.7139; heather.fox at pearsoned.com
www.awprofessional.com; www.phptr.com
Geographic Location:
c/o Pearson Education, 1 Lake St., #3K17, Upper Saddle River, NJ  07458

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.