[buug] [Laryssa_Wirstiuk at prenhall.com: Is Your Linux User Group Still Active?]

Jon McClintock jammer at weak.org
Thu Jul 27 07:44:54 PDT 2006

Hi guys,

I should probably not be the contact for this anymore...who wants to
step up?

-Jon

----- Forwarded message from "Wirstiuk, Laryssa" <Laryssa_Wirstiuk at prenhall.com> -----

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:09:33 -0400
From: "Wirstiuk, Laryssa" <Laryssa_Wirstiuk at prenhall.com>
Subject: Is Your Linux User Group Still Active?

Good morning!

Because we haven't recently corresponded, I'm concerned that you're
missing out on receiving complimentary copies of our newly published
Linux-related books!  I would like to develop a stronger relationship
with your Linux User Group and to continue providing you with exclusive
benefits and content from Addison-Wesley/Prentice Hall/Sams
Publishing/IBM Press!

If you are no longer the appropriate contact person for your Linux User
Group, please forward me the name and the contact information of the
person who is.  In addition, I am open to any suggestions you may have
to make our relationship more meaningful to you and your fellow Linux
users.

Here's a look at what we've just published...

*	Linux Phrasebook, authored by Scott Granneman;
http://www.samspublishing.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=0672328380&rl=1
*	Linux Starter Kit, authored by Emmett Dulaney;
http://www.samspublishing.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=0672328879&rl=1
*	Practical Guide to Red Hat(r) Linux(r), A: Fedora(tm) Core and
Red Hat Enterprise Linux, 3rd Edition, authored by Mark G. Sobell;
http://www.phptr.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=0132280272&rl=1
*	Red Hat Fedora 5 Unleashed, authored by Andrew and Paul Hudson;
http://www.samspublishing.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=067232847X&rl=1

...And some books that will publish soon.

*	AJAX: Creating Web Pages with Asynchronous JavaScript and XML,
(mid-August) authored by Edmond Woychowsky
*	Understanding AJAX: Using JavaScript to Create Rich Internet
Applications, (mid-August) authored by Joshua Eichorn;
http://www.phptr.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=0132216353&rl=1
*	The Official Ubuntu Book, (early August) authored by Jono Bacon,
Corey Burger, Benjamin Mako Hill, Jonathan Jesse, Ivan Krstic;
http://www.phptr.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=0132435942&rl=1

Feel free to browse our entire collections at the following websites:

http://www.prenhallprofessional.com <http://www.phptr/com>

http://www.awprofessional.com <http://www.awprofessional.com/>

http://www.samspublishing.com <http://www.samspublishing.com/>

http://www.ibmpressbooks.com <http://www.ibmpress.com/>

I look forward to hearing from you!

Laryssa Wirstiuk, Publicity Intern

Pearson Education (Addison-Wesley Professional/IBM Press/Prentice Hall
Professional/Que Publishing/Sams Publishing)

1 Lake Street

Upper Saddle River, NJ

(201)236-7126

laryssa.wirstiuk at pearsoned.com

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.