[buug] who wants to step up?

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 27 08:51:31 PDT 2006

Hmmmmm...

Perhaps myself and/or Larry - both quite regular BUUG meeting attendees,
and/or Aaron (holder of the buug.org domain).

Maybe Aaron could set up a forwarding alias on/under the buug.org
domain, and that could then forward to the appropriate e-mail
address(es).  That would have the advantages of having a "fixed"
group contact e-mail address for "users" to see/use, and would be
relatively easy to change/update.

Anyway, just some thoughts on the matter.