[buug] more books for BUUG: _Solaris Performance and Tools_ ISBN: 0-13-156819-1

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Tue Aug 14 06:26:58 PDT 2007

I should be at this Thursday's (2007-08-16) BUUG meeting,
and should be bringing this book to give away:
_Solaris Performance and Tools_ ISBN: 0-13-156819-1
It's from one of the publishers that was present at LinuxWorld - at
the end of the Expo they were giving some books away to be given out
by user groups.  I'm sure they'd likely also appreciate a review
written up on the book (and placed on amazon.com or the like).