[buug] apt ssh method

jwithers grayarea at reddagger.org
Sun Mar 25 12:45:07 PDT 2007

Ian,

That slash at the end of the line source line really doesn't look right
to me. I would think it should look something more like

deb ssh://my.remote.host/ debian

But I could be wrong, computers scare me and I try to learn as little
about them as possible...

jpw

--
jwithers <grayarea at reddagger.org>