[buug] [2007-03-13] Fwd: New Books from Pearson Education for your UG

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Nov 10 09:05:25 PST 2007

Making "final"* pass over some older e-mail, looks like I missed
forwarding this earlier.  We did get the books earlier:
http://www.weak.org/pipermail/buug/2007-April/002926.html
Some of the other content may still be useful or of note.

*pre-archiving

----- Forwarded message from "Fox, Heather" <Heather_Fox at prenhall.com> -----