[buug] Berk InstFest Talks Potluck- 2) Please RSVP %

PR oly562 at charter.net
Fri May 23 08:31:03 PDT 2008

send me the streaming link when up, id like to check things out. thanks!
june 7th correct? yes im in long beach, but remain here. not able to
travel anytime soon. justa heads up. also, the topics sound advanced, i
have heard of most in passing. anyfoo. just checking out the schedules,
seeing if there is anything I can contribute knowledge wise that you all
haven't heard before lol.

also i think i found this group through freebsd some how, starting to
come back lol
Oly