[buug] RSVP=25%

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Wed May 28 12:43:53 PDT 2008

On Tue, 27 May 2008 17:57:35 -0700 (GMT-07:00), "Luis F. Gonzalez"
<luis.f.gonzalez at earthlink.net> said:

> If the prior arrangement cancels I will be attending. I'd like to know
> about the next one if possible (to start planning) and would like to know
> about any highlights.

Hi - thanks for rsvping.

And congratulations - you are the first person to use the "25%"
probability.  Thanks - it really helps for planning.

I hope you can make this meeting.  If you can't, keep watching this
list.  I plan to try to do this every month on the 1st Sat or Sun. That
would make the next meetng July 5 or 6.

If your plans clear up before the first meeting, & your probabilityh
increases to 50% or higher, please email the list again with your new
probability. It will help us keep up to date on the latest
probabilities.

Thanks.

  john_re at fastmail.us