[buug] when is the next meeting? (microberts)

PR oly562 at charter.net
Mon Apr 27 09:57:14 PDT 2009

If your bored, don't read this, reading my emails are known to cause
headaches:

server = freebsd, solaris.
laptop = debian/ubuntu 6.04 LTS

As for the reasons why? To me, they are all the same, all under root,
and etc, other than the package managers.
Every distro has their own "PM". OF course the kernels are diff between
linux and unix - given. I am speaking from a high level of usage, the
lower levels I am now working on and learning.

I noticed that ubuntu has lots of support on the IRC channels, and of
course their web/docs.
FreeBsd - enough said. Love the ports, gagillions of support docs, and
if your daring, Sun Solaris is awesome, if you can empty your cup.

I wonder what everyone else at BUG uses/prefers?

These are my prefs and of course, my two bits

Njoy, Oly